The Senior adult ministry provides many opportunities for our seniors to enjoy fellowship and opportunities to be active and involved with others. From Bible Fellowship on Sunday Mornings, monthly fellowships, an annual retreat at the beach, to spring and fall trips, our seniors enjoy a multi-faceted ministry with their needs in mind.
- August 18th Covered dish meal at Social Hall. Guest Speaker – Lieutenant Rob Dolby, the Easley Salvation Army officer.
- September – TBA
- October 5th-9th Senior Adult Fall Trip – Williamsburg, VA
- October 22nd Outing – ride up Hwy 25 and 1-26 over to Forrest City, NC, County Farm Museum, Lunch at Ryan’s, Bennett Classic Car Musuem, Hwy 64 back to Hendersonville. Stop at apple stand. Transportation on church buses. Leave in front of gym at 8:30am and return at 4:00pm.
- November – Thanksgiving Meal with Joyful Hearts in the gym. Pastor will speak and Mrs. Shirley will sing.
- December – No Meeting
Joyful Hearts – (Widows Ministry) – For more information on Joyful Hearts, contact Dot Rivers at: DorothyRivers2006@yahoo.com
- August 15 – Abbeville Playhouse – Yoders Restaurant
- September 10 – 6PM – Pam Parker, Catered by O’Henrys BBQ
- October 15 – 6PM Costume Party – Hotdogs with all the trimmings
- November 19 – Noon – Thanksgiving Meal with Keenagers in the gym. Pastor and Mrs. Shirley will be our special guests.