At His Feet
“It is needful to sit at HIS feet and hear HIS WORD. It is important to have a relationship with GOD through Jesus Christ, The WORD. Women must learn to set aside time to pray and read GOD’s Word every day.” At His Feet, encompasses the women’s ministry at Rock Springs Baptist Church and encourages women to grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible study, fellowship and service. Our director, Mrs. Kerry Wimpey, oversees the women’s ministry. For the February RSBC At His Feet women’s ministry calendar, please click HERE!
Ladies Bible Studies – Tuesday mornings at 9-11:30AM in the Choral Suite – Winter 2018 ALL THINGS NEW by Kelly Minter led by Stephanie Ross. Contact her at: Rossstephanie78@gmail.com
Monday Evenings in the Social Hall 6:45-9pm – ALL THINGS NEW by Kelly Minter. Contact class leader Kim Pritchard. Contact her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration begins January 7th and workbooks will be available in the bookstore for $13 each.
- Joyful Hearts – monthly fellowship meetings encouraging widows with great food and entertainment; meets in the Impact Center; Contact Dot Rivers at 864-859-3011 for meal reservations. Contact Doris Ayers for transportation at 864-843-6937. Please join us! Our group is growing and we look forward to meeting you!
- 1st Friday Fellowship – monthly fellowship meetings for all ladies held on the first Friday evening of each month in the Social Hall. Contact Tracy Perry at 864.350-5638 to arrange childcare or for more information.
- Annual Christmas Bazaar – raises funds for the Lottie Moon Offering. 1st Saturday each December. Click HERE to view pictures from the 2017 Christmas Bazaar!
2017 Christmas Bazaar intro
- Community mission projects – these projects vary with the needs of our community.2017 Christmas Bazaar intro
- Annual Pastors and Pastors Wives Appreciation Banquet – Our ladies ministry hosts this event each year for area pastors and their wives to thank them for their faithful service and to encourage them in their service to the Lord and their congregations.
Believing ladies serve a special place in the church, home and community, we want to provide a positive godly atmosphere for women to come to know Christ as Savior and then learn how HE wants them to live, serve and enjoy the Christian journey. We invite all ladies to become a part of At His Feet and grow in Christ with us! For additional information on the women’s ministries, please call the church office at: 864-859-9854 or e-mail Mrs. Kerry Wimpey at: email@example.com.